Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Newest Creations

After the San Francisco Giants won the 2012 World Series, I was asked to make some hair bows with the baseball team's colors: black, orange & white!  The order happened to be for twin girl babies, so I was very excited to start working on them!  Since my hair bows are all custom-made, I do not keep any hair bows in stock, so I had to put on my thinking caps on what to create because I really did not want it to look Halloween-ish either.  Here is what I came up with -


My daughter loves Hello Kitty, the color pink and lime green!  So, I wanted a crazy & funky-looking bow!!  I made a super stacked hair bow!!  I stitched the lollipop-looking lime green & white center.  After I made it, my husband saw it and said it looked like a dessert and good enough to eat!  All of my hair bows are stitched together, so it takes a little more time!  I do not like to only use the glue gun to bond everything!!  anyway, she absolutely loved I made it and put it in her hair!  Here it is!



This past Saturday, we had a family friends' 4-year old girl's birthday party to attend and I know that this little girl is always stylin'!  She loves pink and the pink hair bows always look so beautiful in her hair!  I made sure to create something to be very fitting with her style and sweet personality!  I used an white, ruffled organza overlay to give it a softer look  I stitched the hot pink flower center and embellished with a round pendant!  She loved the hair bow and wore it immediately! 


Thanks for reading!!  Order a hair bow for your little girl or give a gift during this holiday season!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Like us on Facebook


Sample Text

Tops, Outwares, Bottoms, Dance Costumes, Swimwear

Sample Text

All HAIR BOWS can be attached on an alligator clip, French barrette or headband:
Super mini hair bows (single layered) = $2
Small hair bows (single layered) = $4
Medium hair bows (double layered) = $6
Medium stacked hair bows = $8-$10 (depending on complexity)
Large stacked hair bows = $12-$14 (depending on complexity)
Super "fancy" bows = $20+ (usually for photo shoots, costumes, dress-up, etc.)
Kufi Hats = add $2 to any price hair bow you choose
Unique embellishments = add $1-$10 (depending on type)

What are embellishments? Pendants, broaches, feathers, rhinestones, etc.