Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Fabownique Bowtique - for the love of hair bows

HOLIDAY ORDERS:

Place orders by November 16th: receive by December 1st - 3rd

Orders placed after November 16th: receive by December 19th

Thank you in advance!! 



Fbownique Bowtique 
for the love of hair bows...

Do you share the same love for hair bows as I do?   

Q:  What got me into hair bows?
A:  I absolutely love putting them in my daughter's hair and she absolutely loves wearing them!   

Q:  How did I get into making hair bows?
A:  I was always intrigued with how hair bows were made, especially the huge hair bows that little girls adorn their pretty, little heads with!  I took one class to learn how to make them and I was hooked.  I just wanted to learn all of the different techniques on the different types of hair bows and now have made them into unique head bands & hair clips!  

Q:  What is my favorite typed hair bow? 
A:  I love stacked hair bows!  They are so much fun to make and allows me to use more of my creative side!  I can make stacked hairbows from small to extra large & fancy!

Q:  What do I love most about making hair bows?
A:  I love that not one of my hair bows are the same!  Don't get me wrong, I can duplicate a design, but I would much rather create something different for my client's own unique taste!  I see many of the same hairbows and patterns, so I like to create ones with a different twist!

Q:  Why should a little girl wear a hair bow?
A:  Hair bows are beautiful and what little girl does not like to feel beautiful?  It is also a fun way for girls and even women to accessorize!  Like me on Facebook and if there is a particular hair bow you like, contact me to place an order!  I can make any hair bow into a hair clip or a head band!  Below are just some examples of my work!

Q:  What are my future plans with the business?
A:  I eventually would like to just be making uniquely elegant couture hair bows & hair clips used for photo shoots and advertisements.  I surprise myself with each and every new hair bow I make, so I look forward to what the future holds or me!  Thank you for your support in helping me obtain my business goals!

Here are some of my creations: 

Medium Hair Bow (double layer)


 Medium Loop Flower Hair Bow


Medium Stacked Hair Bow


Flower Hair Clip


Large Stacked Hair Bow


 
Hello Kitty, Cupcakes, Flowers & More...


Stay tuned for more new designs!!  

For orders contact me through Facebook 

Have a blessed day!

Reb W 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Like us on Facebook


Sample Text

Tops, Outwares, Bottoms, Dance Costumes, Swimwear

Sample Text

All HAIR BOWS can be attached on an alligator clip, French barrette or headband:
Super mini hair bows (single layered) = $2
Small hair bows (single layered) = $4
Medium hair bows (double layered) = $6
Medium stacked hair bows = $8-$10 (depending on complexity)
Large stacked hair bows = $12-$14 (depending on complexity)
Super "fancy" bows = $20+ (usually for photo shoots, costumes, dress-up, etc.)
Kufi Hats = add $2 to any price hair bow you choose
Unique embellishments = add $1-$10 (depending on type)

What are embellishments? Pendants, broaches, feathers, rhinestones, etc.