Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Uniquely Made Hair Bows

HOLIDAY ORDERS:

Place orders by November 16th: receive by December 1st - 3rd


Orders placed after November 16th: receive by December 19th


Thank you in advance!! 



Why are my bows so unique?  

I do not typically make 2 of the same bows, unless they are for multiples!  I really enjoy making different ones that are unique to the tastes of my customers.  Additionally, I am not glue gun happy!  I use the glue gun the least amount as possible and love to stitch my hair bows for added durablility and longevity.  I have purchased many hair bows for my daughter in the past that have fallen apart because only a glue gun was used.

What is one of my most favorite hair bows I ever made?




If you love hair bows and are tired of seeing the same 'ole ones at stores and boutiques.  I can create something for you that suits your taste!  I can pretty much guarantee that it is not one you will see at any store or boutique!  Refer to sidebar for pricing...



Thank You for your support!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Like us on Facebook


Sample Text

Tops, Outwares, Bottoms, Dance Costumes, Swimwear

Sample Text

All HAIR BOWS can be attached on an alligator clip, French barrette or headband:
Super mini hair bows (single layered) = $2
Small hair bows (single layered) = $4
Medium hair bows (double layered) = $6
Medium stacked hair bows = $8-$10 (depending on complexity)
Large stacked hair bows = $12-$14 (depending on complexity)
Super "fancy" bows = $20+ (usually for photo shoots, costumes, dress-up, etc.)
Kufi Hats = add $2 to any price hair bow you choose
Unique embellishments = add $1-$10 (depending on type)

What are embellishments? Pendants, broaches, feathers, rhinestones, etc.